We have an EDGE that separates us from the rest, with our easy, user friendly portal for both residents and owners/shareholders. Our Online Portal Capabilities and how they will benefit you:
At Pro EDGE, we are confident in our ability to improve the performance of your Single, Multi-Family rental property while keeping track of the convoluted and ever changing Ontario laws and regulations. Residential management can consist of individual homes, duplexes, fourplexes and apartment buildings.
Our goal is to maximize the return on your investment by ensuring that we place high quality tenants, efficiently handle maintenance issues and minimize vacancy levels.
We are available 24/7 to both you and your tenants and constantly keep you updated on the status of your building via our unique and innovated tenant/owner portal.
• Preparation and attendance at monthly board meetings and annual general meetings
• Process and issue eviction applications
• Administer Rent-Geared-To-Income Subsidy
• Marketing and filling vacancies
• Assist with annual capital and budget preparation
• Advising Board of options and issues regarding financial matters
• Collecting monthly arrears housing charges/rent and placing arrears housing charges/rent with a collection agency as required/requested
• Preparation monthly financial statements including:
~ a statement of assets and liabilities;
~ financial results for the period year to date;
~ variance report; general ledger listings;
~ bank reconciliations; AR & AP listings
• Assisting auditor in preparation of the annual audit
• Property and Unit inspections
• Move in / out inspections
• 24-hour emergency call service
• Managing bidding process for large tendered jobs
• Preparation of a short and long-term maintenance and reserve plan
• Ensure all trades/contractors are in compliance with required legal documentations and demonstrate a commitment to health and safety
Non Profit and Co- Operative Housing
Pro Edge Management Inc. provides service tailored to the unique needs of each of our non-profit and co-operative housing. We understand the requirements by the funding providers and their funding programs. Our full range of professional property management services are designed to support the mandates of our housing providers.
Management and Administration Services
- Preparation and attendance at monthly board meetings and annual general meetings
- Maintaining a well-organized filing system for member files, including all correspondence, documents, contracts, forms, and other data
- Processing eviction application
- Administrating Rent-Geared-To-Income Subsidy